Answered By: Elaine Pocklington
Last Updated: Mar 25, 2019     Views: 85

Yes this is possible.  If you would like a friend, parent or partner to collect items on your behalf, or to be given any information about your account including fines details you will need to complete and return to us an authorization form. Please see the links below for further information on authorization and the form which will need to be completed.