Answered By: Rebecca Mackle Last Updated: Aug 03, 2017 Views: 490
You can import references from Cite This For Me in to RefWorks one bibliography at a time.
• Log on to Cite This For Me and select the Bibliography you want to export (note that you can only export one bibliography at a time)
• Click More, then Export, and choose Export as BibTex
• Save the file on your computer
Importing to RefWorks: New RefWorks users:
• Log on to RefWorks, select the (+) symbol and choose 'Import references'
• Click on 'Select a file from your computer' and navigate to the saved file or drag and drop the file into the highlighted box to transfer your references
• If RefWorks asks for a file type – type Bibtex in the box
Importing to RefWorks :
Legacy RefWorks users:
• Log on to RefWorks, choose References from the grey menu and click on Import
• Use the browse button to navigate to the saved file
• Choose BibTex as ‘File type’ and click on import