Answered By: Kate (Customer Services Team Leader) Last Updated: Nov 04, 2022 Views: 436
Answered By: Kate (Customer Services Team Leader)
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2022 Views: 436
You will need your student ID card to enter the Library via the security gates.
However if you do forget your card you can follow these procedures
- Temporary access cards are loaned for up to 24 hours. You will receive an email confirming the time it is due back.
- The card must be returned to the reception desk when leaving the library.
- If overdue, a fine will be charged at a rate of 25p per hour.
- If the card is more than 3 days overdue, it will be considered lost and customer will be charged a £5 'Lost item replacement fee'
- A maximum of three temporary access card loans are permitted per semester
- Items can not be borrowed using a temporary access card. It is also not possible to tap into lectures to register attendance using the temporary card.