Answered By: Elaine Pocklington Last Updated: Nov 21, 2019 Views: 490
Yes you can pay the library online:
1. Login to your Library Account to see the option to Pay Fines on Fines and Fees screen:
2. Now click on the link, you will get the following screen:
3. Enter your details and click on continue to proceed
4. Then you will have to click on confirm to carry on
5. You may get your bank’s verification screens to go through to at this point
6. When you finish you will receive an email receipt from the library system and an email confirmation from the online payment system.
You can also pay by phone, debit or credit card- some cards such as Visa Electron and Diner cards are not accepted.
By post, with cheque payable to"Anglia Ruskin University" and with SID number written on back of cheque.
In person, by calling in to one of the University Libraries - for addresses and opening times see link.
For further information on library charges and fines please see the link below.
If you want to pay for printing credit online, you can use the link below to go to the printing credit web payment system.