Answered By: Judith (Customer Services Manager)
Last Updated: Mar 25, 2024     Views: 215

When the library has a temporary position available we look to the ARU Temps for filling the hours. So I recommend contacting the ARU Temps service to register for such opportunities. Here is some information about the ARU Temps, including contact information, available via the web link below.