Answered By: Judith Wells
Last Updated: Sep 20, 2019     Views: 90

When the library has a temporary position available we look to the ARU Employment Bureau for filling the hours. So I recommend contacting the Employment Bureau to register for such opportunities. Here is some information about the Employment Bureau, including contact information, available via the web link: