I cannot read books that are available online. What could be the problem?
There are a few possible reasons why you are unable to access an e-book.
1) Are you a current student? Only current students will be allowed to access our online resources.
2) Are you trying to access the book from home? If you are, you must make sure you have logged on to the library website. There is a link in the upper right hand corner where you can log on using your username and password.
3) Make sure you are accessing the item through the library website. The e-books we have must be accessed through the library website once you are logged in.
4) Check your web browser. Sometimes there are problems loading through a particular browser, so try with a different browser and make sure you aren't blocking any pop-ups.
5) For more information about e-textbooks provided by Kortext, please see this guide: https://anglia.libguides.com/e-textbooks
If you have any further problems please contact us as listed below.